INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Controller of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is KMK Collection Furniture limited liability company with its registered office in Nowem, ul. Factory 5, registered in the National Court Register – register of entrepreneurs under krs number: 0000089730, whose register is keep by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIII Commercial Division of the KRS. The consumer can contact us as follows:
– by letter at: KMK Furniture Collection limited liability company
86-170 New, ul. Factory 5
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing of personal data and legal basis for processing
We will process your data in order to:
• conclusion and performance of the sales contract and the day-to-day service of customers and potential customers – the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of data processing for the conclusion and performance of the contract,
• direct marketing of our products, including for analytical and profiling purposes; as part of direct marketing, m.in will send you newsletters and offers to the e-mail address you have indicated, as well as show you advertisements for products that may be of interest to you. We will also perform profiling for marketing purposes – the legal basis for data processing here is your consent, provided that this consent has been given by you; otherwise, your personal data will not be processed for these purposes;
• alternatively, in order to pursue claims related to the sales contract concluded with you – the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of processing to fulfill the legitimate interest of the controller; the controller's legitimate interest is that the controller can pursue his claims.
Based on your personal data, we perform profiling, which is an automatic evaluation of certain personal factors concerning you. We are profiling to better understand your preferences and needs for our products and as a result offer you a better tailored offer. Based on your profile, we will send you the marketing messages you've chosen for you. We will also suggest you take part in discount actions or seasonal price reductions, as well as inform you about price reductions for selected products or brands.
For profiling, we use data about your previous purchases and activities on our store's website, including the goods you have viewed or placed in your Shopping Cart or clipboard, data about the average value of your purchases and their frequency, as well as your social media activity. In addition, we take into account statistical data on profiling[np. towarów wybieranych chętnie przez osoby o tożsamym profilu].
Retention period of your personal data
We will retain the data we process based on your consent until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data:
• Traders providing a parcel delivery service;
• Entrepreneurs ensuring the proper functioning of our online store, including the possibility of communication;
• Entrepreneurs who optimize our marketing activities or carry out such activities on our behalf.
Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
Your rights in the processing of personal data
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
1. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
2. the right to object to the processing of data due to a special situation – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
3. the right of access to your personal data,
4. the right to request rectification of your personal data,
5. the right to request the erasure of your personal data,
6. the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data,
7. the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable IT format. You can transfer this data to another data controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do so if such a message is technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us.
Right to withdraw consent
Your personal data is processed on the basis of consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to:
– KMK Furniture Collection Limited Liability Company 86-170 New, ul. Factory 5
– by e-mail: email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint with a
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Obligation to provide data
Providing personal data in connection with the concluded contract is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the sales contract – without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude a sales contract.
Cookies that can be used on this website are only associated with your computer's browser – so you are anonymous (without giving your name).
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files sent by the server and stored on your website as a visitor to our website (e.g. on your computer's hard drive, laptop or on the memory card of your phone or other device you are using). This is information that can be read by our system each time you connect to your computer or other device you are using. They provide statistical data about your movements and your use of individual pages of our website.
The information collected through cookies is used to increase your convenience and improve the overall quality of the services we offer.
We may process your data contained in cookies for the following purposes:
• identify you as logged in to our online store and show that you are logged in,
• remember products added to your shopping cart to place an order by you,
• support your account in the online store,
• adapt the content of our websites to your individual preferences and optimize the use of the online store,
• create anonymous statistics on how to use our online store, excluding the possibility of identifying you,
• presenting advertisements with content as close as possible to the user's needs
The user of the website can at any time choose how cookies are handled in the internet zone by replacing the automatic handling of cookies with individual services (user settings).
For more information, please contact internet zone (browser) program providers, usually in the "Internet options" or similar tab.
The Store informs that disabling your ability to accept cookies in your browser – blocking them, prompting them – may make your use of the online store more difficult.
We are not responsible for the use or operation of cookies on other websites.